Fees for therapy are due at the time of service
$200 for initial evaluation or hour long session
$175 for a 45 minute session
Therapy may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. While I am not on any insurance panels, I can provide a receipt that can be submitted for reimbursement. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindful Self Compassion (MSC)
Both classes are taught on a sliding scale based on houselhold income and cannot be reimbursed by insurance
- Under $30,000" $375.00
- From $30,000 to $60,000: $450.00
- Over $60,000: $525.00
There is a $50.00 fee if you are taking MBSR for CE's.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. For MBSR and MSC there is no refund after the first class.